Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Tag! You're It!

So it seems that I have been tagged. Luckily (to avoid being crowned blog dork for not knowing what being tagged meant. ahem.) my "tagger" The Lovely Mama4Real has explained it all for me (and you) on her blog (here). If you haven't clicked there yet do. it. NOW!, (or you know after you read my blog) she is fabulous. Go show her some bloggy love.

Here's how it works:
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along
{and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged}
Got it? Good.

OMGosh! this is actually incredibly hard, and doesn't making me happy make them important things?

My 6 unImportant Things:

1. baby laughs Babylegs, because baby laughs are definitely important - and so are baby legs I want to buy stock in the company and keep all my kids covered in Babylegs for.ev.er.

2. Chickens, though lately I've been branching my poultry love out to owls as well... Why do I like chickens? You know I don't honestly remember *lol* but it may have started due to a dear friends not so wholesome but certainly delightful imagination... and they are so darn cute. I probably have some small poultry inspired memento in every room of my house.

3. Definitely going to have to second Mama4Real on the chips and salsa. I am in fact a salsa connoisseur l.o.v.e the stuff probably as much as she loves gauc. There is certainly a salsa for everything. Yummy. yum. yum.

4. Cooking/Feeding people Um. Mopping because, you know food is a necessity. Why mopping? Right, I know - (especially since I suck at cleaning) it doesn't make since. There is just something very zen that happens for me when I mop... So we'll just say I'm a mopping tai chi guru, and a grout scrubbing yogi - but for everything else - Someone should seriously get me a maid.

5. Ummmm... Attempting to craft, I say attempting because I lack the attention span to complete most tasks... but one day I will learn to focus and I will so be such the crafty mama *lol*

6. Ah, and the Internet because it seems important but really it is not and that's really good to remember... sometimes. I use it for everything (well almost) that makes me happy: cooking, blogging/reading blogs, window shopping Etsy, looking for sales, finding projects... ev.ry.thing, even school - which is important. Internet how I love thee! Hopefully soon my laptop will be fixed and our love affair can continue.

And now it's your turn so:

Sitala
Yix
Bean
Jonah Lisa
Cecily
&
Michelle

Tag, You're It!

2 comments:

Mama4Real said...

I love attempting to craft too, but I don't want to have to come up w/ the ideas. I really like painting, I've discovered, but I am a terrrrrible artist. I'm not being modest either!

Bean said...

I loved reading your list, thanks for tagging me! I am going to try and finish this today, I've been thinking of my silly unimportant things since you mentioned it ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin