Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So this is growing catching up...

well... I was going to clean my house, but suddenly a blog update seemed terribly important..
what?!?
No I am not procrastinating...
how dare you..
Okay,
so maybe I am
but it's an impulsion
Promise.
ADD, remember?


Okay, Now that I have escaped my overly affectionate, needy boys and am safely hiding in my closetFirst things first.

Two of the most lovely ladies in the blogiverse have bestowed upon me some fabulous awards! They are both nothing less than sisters of my soul.

First up: The stellar Lisa from Welcome to the Nut House! This awesome lady {who's also a momma of five little nuts) hosts "Thankful Thursday's" an awesome blog carnival that I keep intending on joining in on but let's face it I've been a very lazy blogger as of late. head on over to her blog and show her some love!
Lisa presented me with the Splash award, given to alluring, amusing, inspiring, bewitching, and/or impressive blogs. *blushes* Thanks so much Lisa! Your pretty alluring, amusing, inspiring, bewitching, and/or impressive yourself!



and of course all awards have rules! here's the skinny:

1 Post the award on your blog/post.
2 Nominate 9 um.. 3 other deserving blogs.
3 Let your friends know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment.
4 Link back to the person who gave it to you.

I nominate:
Mama4Real @ I'm a REAL LIFE mom
Amanda Rose @ Lorretaville
&
Denise @ Boho Girl

Next Up is the spectacular Julie {aka Mama4Real} @ I'm a REAL life Mom! If you haven't yet stumbled upon her blog you should most definitely go NOW, or you know - after your done here... and here. Julie is mom to two sweet boys, was my very first follower {& loyal commenter thankyouverymuch}, the inspiration for my recent Twi-comma, and is also a avid supporter of Love146 {Check it out. Please.} All the proceeds from the adds on her blog are donated to this more than worthy charity, so when you stop by to show some bloggy love be sure to clickity-click-click-click on all those adds & what the hay refresh and click again... I do daily. I cringe at the thought that that could be my daughter... or anybody's daughter....
*sheesh*
moving on..
Julie has gifted me with the Kreativ Blogger Award!


The Rules:

1 Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2 Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3 Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4 Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5 Nominate 7 3 Kreativ Bloggers.
6 Post links to the 7 3 blogs you nominate.
7 Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

1. Today I started the enrollment process at Phoenix University, that's right I'm going back to school. My major is switched (yes, again) to an AA in Communications... for no reasons other than that's what my high school aptitude test said I should major in. I've realized {on this beyond-the-mommy-thing self rediscovery journey} that I need to stop worrying about what other people think as far as what my income should be and I should just focus on what makes me happy... money has never been one of them.
2. I used to have a lamp-working business with Rowan E.'s dad... we traveled around, lived in our van and blew glass. I miss that sort of life. A lot. Sometimes. My wanderlust has been almost unbareable lately - literally painful, in fact if I didn't have kids I'd probably be somewhere else right now, & actually the word "TRAPPED!" echos in my head now anytime I start to think of having those twins I've been fantasizing about. Like I said... I'm on a journey.
3. I'm writing a children's book {I'm also attempting to participate in NaNoWriMo}.
4. My companion and I have a very complicated yet simple relationship.. which really I'm not that into discussing atm... maybe one day.
5. I moved out of my parents house when I was 16.
6. When we found out I was pregnant with #2 we left everything to hike the Appalachian Trail, I lasted a week... I would have stayed longer but I wasn't exactly "down" with the fact one of the things I left behind was my daughter {I was never okay w/ it}. One day I'd like to go and finish.
&
7. Lately I've been delving into uncharted territory and accepting and embracing my emotions as opposed to repressing them. It still makes me feel like a whiny emo kid... and it's still pretty embarrassing to talk about. I need to get it into my head that emotion doesn't equal weakness. *sighs* Yes... it's going to be a very long journey.
And now I feel very and a bit naked and silly so without further ado:

Lisa @ Welcome to the Nut House
Darcie @ Such the Spot
&
Tina @ Talkin with Teenie

GO!


1 comment:

Such The Spot said...

Me? A Kreativ blogger? Well thankyouverymuch. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin