Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Out Takes: Ode to...

So a few minutes ago my muse found me while I was in a hot shower (aka natural decongestant) with the boys. And of course my brain child was nothing short of genius! So with out further ado I give you what will surely be a national - no, no a worldwide number one hit!

Boogers in my nose,
Dripping to my toes,
Make me want to scream,
But it isn't that ea-sy,
When I open my mouth,
Frogs seem to jump out,
I think I'm turning green,
I feel so quea-sy,
Boogers in my nose,
Dripping to my toes,
Make me want to scream,
But instead I'll sing.

;) Thank you, thank you.
See I told you. Genius.
What?
I'm the only one that randomly makes up impromptu songs
{Yes, I realize how redundant that is.}
humph... well I hardly believe that
but whatever.
I own this.

P.S.
This is Teijah:


Teijah is NOT a girl.
He is just pretty and has long hair (and is also eating crackers)...
There is nothing wrong with that.
If you see me in public and mention how pretty she is I will probably freak out.
kthanks.
&hearts - queen dani

3 comments:

Mama4Real said...

Nicely written. Tune?

I saw a chic on a TV show that looked like you. She was on Flash Forward but I don't know who she is.

That's all :)

Such The Spot said...

I hope you all feel better soon.

PS. Totally a smash hit.

Hazel Nut said...

Cute song!

I love little boys with long curls ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin