Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

of Ori and men...

Bras make Ori very angry.
He has figured out the shirt but the bra still illudes him.
He just keeps staring at it, my shirt lifted over his head crying "nah, nah, nah, nah!" and shaking his head - because that's how he says no and voices his disapproval.
My giggling only seems to heighten his anger...
Ori's tug-of-war with my shirt and anger with the unyielding bra has made me realize that men have a life long battle with gaining access to boobies...
They're always right there... and there is always something keeping them from getting them.
And then someone giggling at them when they fail.

2 comments:

Mama4Real said...

HAHAH! I totally laughed out loud. Brilliance! ha ha haha

{Kimber} said...

hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa poor thing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin