Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Motherhood is..

Yep, I finally got around to it. So with out further ado I give you:
Motherhood is.. {Defining motherhood one blog post at a time}. 
I have to admit I was a little inspired by those Parenthood commercials, but it goes a bit beyond that. Seriously, motherhood in itself is truly undefinable... I'm not much for the sappiness - so I'll move on.
 
*Tah-dah*

 


Rainbow Push-up pop kisses.
{Queen D, defining motherhood one blog post at a time}


Get it? It's simple... finish the sentence, make it your own, 
{mention me, please} then link up and share all those wonderful, frustrating, and sticky moments.
Awesome Header By the Amazing Bri Bri.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, your kids seem sweeter than mine. By, you know, a lot.

I love this idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin