Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some one should seriously kick me in my ass...

Or at least slip some birth control into my morning tea...
*sighs*
My punk-a-monk kid-lets are getting older...
My littlest is walking around like a pro, he identifies and says "ball" and "car {insert car noises here}"...
My middling is attempting to do the terrible 2's thing except he just can't pull it off so it's more like an annoying almost three *giggles* he's certainly attempting to exert his independence, he likes to tell me "NO" but then giggles about it like he gets how ridiculous he is being. He is getting big {for him}, and strong... and he has the silliest little developed calve muscles...
seriously what two year old has bulging calve muscles?
Anyway, he's getting big and probably comes up with at least 20 new words/phrases everyday.
And my oldest is riding the bus to school, riding her bike sans training wheels and is {*ahem* slowly} embracing her freedom and big-ness... kind of.
It's all very sad I suppose... but really it just gives me the impression it's time to start a new project. The problem is {just in case I haven't mentioned it before} my kids are the only thing I have ever really stuck to....
Yep, you guessed.
Baby fever.
Be careful.
It's more contagious than swine flu.

2 comments:

Mama4Real said...

oh boy. you crazy crazy lady.

Hazel Nut said...

Oh, I know all about baby fever! I love watching all the milestones of the older children, but I love that newborn baby smell & those sweet little eyes.

I have something for you over at my blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin